- 1/4 Cup Popcorn Kernels
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Sugar
- Dash of Salt
- Set Instant Pot to Saute – High Temperature.
- Add oil then wait for your pot to read “Hot”.
- Add 3 popcorn kernels, cover with glass lid and wait for them to pop – Takes about 1.5-2 minutes. (If kernels doesn’t pop, replace with another 3 kernels)
- Once the kernels pop, add remaining kernels and sprinkle with sugar. Cover with glass lid.
- Using oven mitts, pick up the pot liner and lid. Give it a swirl (to combine kernels with the sugar).
- Repeat swirling every 2 minutes or so.
- When popping slows down, remove the pot liner from the pot.
- Add salt to taste.
Recipe adapted from: Freidalovesbread.com