- 2 Cups 25% Less Sodium Chicken Broth
- 1 Cup Quinoa, uncooked
- 1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1 Small English cucumber, chopped
- 1 Small Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 Cup Kraft Extra Virgin Olive Oil Greek Feta Dressing, divided
- 10 Cups Torn Romaine Lettuce
- 1/2 cup Cracker Barrel Crumbled Feta Cheese with Oregano, Sun Dried Tomatoes and Black Pepper
- Bring broth and quinoa to boil in saucepan on high heat; simmer on medium-low heat 15 min. or until liquid is absorbed. Cool.
- Combine tomatoes, cucumbers and onions in medium bowl. Add 1/4 cup dressing; toss to coat.
- Cover platter with lettuce; top with quinoa, tomato mixture, cheese and remaining dressing.