- 1.5 cups mini twist pretzels or pretzel sticks
- 5 cups toasted oat cereal
- 5 cups crispy corn cereal squares
- 2 cups roasted lightly salted almonds
- 2 cups m&ms
- 1.5 cups dark chocolate chips
- 25 ml vegetable oil
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper or parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine pretzels, toasted oat cereal, crispy corn cereal squares, almonds, and candy m&ms. Set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat chips and oil on medium-high for approximately 2 minutes, stirring once. Microwave on high for 10 seconds; stir until smooth. Pour over cereal mixture and mix well.
- Spread onto prepared baking sheets. Cool; break apart.
- Store in an airtight container.