- 0.8 lb Ground Pork (Approximately)
- 1/4 Cup Fried shallot
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Dark Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Five Spice Powder
- 1 Star Anise
- 2 Cups Water
- 12oz. Fried Tofu Puff (Approximately)
- In a skillet, high heat, add 1 tsp oil, ground pork and cook for 2 mins.
- Add fried shallot, soy sauce, sugar, dark soy sauce, five spice powder and Star Anise. Stir-fry for 1 min.
- Add water and bring everything to boil.
- Cover and simmer for 15 to 20 mins.
- Add Fried Tofu and simmer for another 10 mins.