- 16 slices of thinly sliced lamb – lightly marinated in light soy sauce
- 6 slices of ginger
- 4 stalks scallions/ green onions, sliced lengthwise (save some for garnish)
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsps Chinese Shaoxing Wine (Chinese Rice Wine)
- 2 tsps sugar
- 1 tsp mirin (optional)
- 1 tbsp water
- Drop of sesame oil
- Dash of white pepper
- 1 tsp cornstarch mixed in 1 tbsp water
- Heat about 2 tbsp of cooking oil in your wok. Once hot, turn heat to medium-low and sauce garlic, ginger and scallions until aromatic. Add the lamb slices into your wok and stir-fry until almost cooked.
- Meanwhile, mix the seasoning ingredients in a bowl (excluding the corn starch mixture). Turn heat till high again, and pour in the mixture. Stir-fry around until most of the water has evaporated. Stir in the cornstarch mixture. Mix well to coat. Dish up and garnish with remaining scallions. Serve hot with steamed rice.